Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Years Resolution

The festival of New Year was 13 days ago, an a new year just Boldbegan.  This year iI going to make the best of every thing I do and try to enjoy my year.
  • For my first new years resolution I want to always make the right choices in everything I do and try to make good friends with my classmates.
  • I also want to do better in my studies, get used to this schools systems, so I get better grades an improve in my understanding of the subject I learn.
  • Improving my behavior is also an excellent idea to start off the year by.
  • I think it is always nice to start our the year in a friendly manner and become friends with the people that are new to our school.  Helping others and cooperating together might help them understand who people are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment