Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bye, Adious, Chaow, Arvoir, 6th GRADE!!!!

    Hey! I am Tina and I will probably be here next year so here are some of the things about my school life.
1. What piece of work and learning are you most proud? Explain.
I think my most favored and proudest works were the diary entries because i really worked hard on them. I researched and planed out what I was going to write in them. And I creatively thought about the ideas to put in them.
2. What were your greatest challenges? Explain.
HOMEWORK!!! I am challenged with homework because I some times misinterpret things. Like when a home work is given I interpret it in the way that I understand it but sometimes it is wrong. The other thing challenging in my writing is spelling. I am very bad at spelling so if you see some words misspelled don't be so mad.
3. Reflecting on your growth this year, what did you learn about yourself as a learner?
I learned that I have some trouble with homework. I get it done but I struggle to finish it. I also like every thing to be organized, especially my locker, but sometimes I lose things. I also learned that I always compete with my friends on grades and I always want to do better than them.
4. To evaluate your work habits, choose 1 of the following from each category ( and provide explanations):
Behavior

Could be improved
Satisfactory:                        
Perfect - the model student

Explanation: I am well behaved almost most of the time but sometimes I can get a little hyper and forget things until someone snaps me back to reality.  

b) Participation

None
Satisfactory
Actively participate in class

Explanation: I always participate for every activity unless I don't know what people are discussing about so I ask in order to participate.

c) Organization

Needs serious help
Satisfactory
I'm super organized

Explanation: I highlighted both because I am always organized but some times I misplace things (thumb drives only.) Which makes me have to do all the work that is in it over again.

d) Effort

Needs serious help
Satisfactory
I always go above and beyond what is required.

Explanation: Again I highlighted both because if I really like the activity and I am good at it I tend to work extra hard on it But I always try to do my best.

5. Based upon your reflections, write two personal learning goals for Grade 7 next year.

Goal 1 - In Grade 7, I plan to get a 4.o on my grade average at the begining of the year and continue with that till the end. I want to get the best grades and averages. And I will achieve that by working and studying really hard and properly (No distractions).

Goal 2 - In Grade 7, I plan to work with people that I don't know. I want to work as best/well as I do with people that I know.

6.Is there any more information about yourself that you would like the teachers to know?
   I am very competitive. I like to do better than others and always try my best. But if they are way to good and I know I can't do better than them I give up. In other words I like challenges but if they are too above my level of challenging, I tend to hate them and look for some things that are easier and things I know I can accomplishes.(I give up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment